I invite you to be part of the Bay Area Chamber of Commerce, a moving force in improving the economic climate, business environment and quality of living of the Bay Area and the Great Lakes Bay Region.
Member benefits in this exciting business organization include great opportunities to network and create an awareness of your business name, product or service. As a Chamber member you have access to seminars, workshops and forums that are designed specifically for small business. Member benefits also include access to group programs, such as Blue Cross/Blue Shield group health insurance, Accident Fund workers compensation insurance and much more.
You will discover that membership in the Bay Area Chamber of Commerce is an investment in your company as well as the future of our community and its economic environment. And don’t forget about the benefits of group association.
- We represent the needs of over 800 businesses – large and small, local and international.
- Our networking events put you in touch with hundreds of local business leaders and decision makers.
- Our education, legislative action, and economic development groups work constantly to maintain and improve the business climate of the region.
- We promote your business – through a free listing in the Business Directory, Bay Area Chamber website, Ribbon Cuttings, and Brick Awards.
- We offer education and training programs designed to help you improve your skills and your business.
- We provide access to affordable insurance for you and your employees – health, workers comp, and long term care.
- We promote the Bay Area to new industries and businesses, persons interested in relocating, and potential visitors.
I invite you to stop into our office or call us at 989.893.4567 to learn more about Your Bay Area Chamber!
Michael D. Seward, CCE
President and CEO